Travel less. Ski more. Relax with a fireside drink sooner.
Get home swiftly on your last day.
Keefer Lake Lodge is on Highway 6 about 85 km southeast of Vernon, BC. It takes just over an hour from Vernon to the lodge. It takes about 2 hours from the Kelowna International Airport (YLW) to the lodge.
From Highway 97 travel east on Highway 6 for about 1 hour.
Step-by-step instructions to reach the lodge from Vernon:
- You’ll drive through Cherryville at the halfway point. From Frank’s Store (Tempo gas station) to Keefer Lake Road where you turn off the highway is 37.6 kms
- From Kingfisher Heli Village – Gold Panner Resort to Keefer Lake Road is 26.2 kms
- Take a left onto Keefer Lake Road and stay immediately left.
- Follow the main road (do not take the logging road on your right hand side) until you go over the bridge 1.5 km in.
- At 1.7 km in there is a T in the road, take the right T and follow the main road right to our Lodge 14kms in.
- At 13 km there is a Y in the road, take the right Y and drive up to the main lodge entrance for valet service.
Keefer Lake Lodge is accessible by a good AWD vehicle equipped with winter tires or a 4×4 vehicle.
Please drive with caution and watch for other road users – skiers, animals, and vehicles.
Call us today for questions, directions, or to start your next trip.